Jett Adventure by Dream Vacations presents:
JettSetters Pickleball Tournament, Clincs and Vacation to Sandals South Coast Jamaica
View the resort…
Join us for 6 amazing days in an all-inclusive 5 star luxury resort with pickleball tournament, open play, optional clinics, and organized cocktail parties and events!
- $400 refundable deposit holds your spot.
- Final payment for Jan 10-15 is due on Nov 25th
- Open to 50 players.
This pickleball tournament is open to all levels along with those who do not wish to play. So bring your spouse or friend, if they don’t mind sharing a king bed, and they can still be involved in all non-pickleball activities.
All inclusive room rates start at $3600/couple and include all food, drinks, and activities. A $100 tournment fee will be collected at final payment to cover all pickleball activities and awards. Flights to Montego Bay are not included.
Book your reservation by completing the “Registration Request Form” and indicate in comments section the room type, if both play pickleball, and if you want to extend before or after.
Check out the room catagories: https://www.sandals.com/south-coast/rooms-suites/ Pricing and availability change until deposited and must be booked as part of the group.
A $400 (refundable) deposit will hold your room reservation.
Contact travel specialist Desiree Jett for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org (214) 893-7342. All reservations will be made through her for this group and she can answer all travel questions on current requirements going to Jamaica and returning home.
Click here to see more amazing pictures of this resort: https://www.sandals.com/south-coast/photos/
- 5 night accommodations at all-inclusive Sandals South Coast for 2 adults
- All food, drinks, tips, gratuities, taxes, free wi-fi and optional activities
- Pickleball Package (8 Reserved daily pickleball courts, t-shirt, water bottle, cocktail reception, awards dinner, Round Robin tournament and optional clinics
- Transportation to/from the airport
Reservation Request Form
Schedule of Events:
Monday – Arrivals
12 – 5 p.m. – Pickleball open play
5:30 p.m. Happy Hour at Latittudes over water bar
8 – 9:30 – Clinic and open play
9:30 – 11 – Round 1 – Round Robin
6 p.m. – Welcome cocktail party
8:30 Sandals White Night Chocolate Buffet
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Clinic and open play
9:30 – 11 a.m. Round 2 – Robin play
5:30 p.m. Happy Hour at Latitudes over-water bar
6:30 p.m. Sandals Beach Party
8:30 – 11:30 – Round 3 Round Finals/Open Play
4 to 6 p.m. – Mixed up Doubles Tournament
8:30 – 11 a.m. – Clinic and Open Play
6 p.m. Happy Hour at Latitudes – awards annoucement
7:00 Private Dinner and Awards night
Open play until departure time – or extend another day
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
EAT + DRINK
- (9) 5-star gourmet dining restaurants
- (7) bars including ‘Latitudes’, the new Over-the-Water Bar
- European-style Beach Resort and Spa, featuring three (3) authentic architecturally designed beachfront villages: Italian, Dutch and French.
- Each room and suite overlooks the two (2) mile beach.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium liquors
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- PADI-Certified scuba diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling trips (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Private offshore islands at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Green fees at our golf courses in select resorts
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis and pickleball
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- Motorized water sports at select resorts
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Exclusive Airport Arrival Lounge in Jamaica and Saint Lucia
- All Sandals resorts are adults-only, designed for couples in love
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
- Personal Butler Service and private transfers in most top-tier suites
has been playing and coaching Pickleball for 15 years. He is an eight time U.S. Midsouth Regional Pickleball Champion. He has won multiple State Pickleball Championships in Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas.
He has been the personal coach for multiple National Champions and has coached over 20 Regional Champions, as well.
Dominick and his wife reside in Richardson, TX and he enjoys playing Pickleball with his family and especially his father who is a National Champion